Anodising – Unit model for anodising of aluminium operates in ECO TECHNIKAL
- The preparation of aluminium,
- Tinting (if required), and
Anodising is difficult to compare with any other surface treatment of aluminium because the products after anodising acquire special endurance, beyond their metallic appearance, rendered ideal for use in strained environment (eg environment with high pollutants, coastal areas, etc.).
ECO TECHNIKAL, being well aware of the modern architectural trends which place emphasis on the aesthetics of aluminium for exterior/interior applications, and sensing the market’s need for an enhanced service quality towards its clients, has utilised the facilities of one of the largest, fully automated anodising plants in Europe.
The ultramodern facility has 70 baths yielding a production potential of up to 650m2/hr of clear anodised surfaces per hour at 15mm.
Additional features and advantages which constitute the uniqueness of the anodising plant are:
- Wide variety of surface treatments for different metallic finishes; Shinny, matt, satin, sandblasted, linear / directional brushing
- Independent electrochemical polishing production line, this line can offer a wide variety of extremely shiny or semi gloss finishes
- Full range of electro-colors, which cover for all the current market trends while allowing for integration of future new colorings and shades which can be developed according to and in collaboration with client needs
- Inox look finishes
- Variety in organic colours (gold, black, green, red, blue)
- Combination of all of the above client of custom made to order finishes.
- Fully automated production line with an integrated monitoring of all sequential production steps and parameters.
- “Green” management: vapour free environmental conditions, 80% water recycling, energy saving, full waste treatment and recuperation, excellent personnel safety monitoring and conditions.
your project or idea and find out how we can help you.